Inspired Women Lead’s mission is to empower individuals, organizations, communities, and society to cultivate a peaceful world by nurturing existing and emerging women leaders around the world with cross-cultural mentoring in authentic feminine leadership.
The public website and member platform (hereinafter referred to as “Platform”) developed by Inspired Women Lead (hereinafter referred to as “IWL”) offers its members a User account (hereinafter referred to as “User”). The Platform is accessible through the URL address: www.inspiredwomenlead.org
IWL processes Users’ data with the intent of satisfying exclusively the purposes listed in this document and is particularly attentive to respecting the privacy of Users and the protection of their personal data.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
- In most cases, the User’s data are initially collected when user fills in the initial questionnaire to join the mentoring program. These are transferred to the IWL salesforce database and extracts are available on the Platform and can be updated by the User or IWL at any time.
User identification data includes:
- Last name;
- First name;
- Date of Birth;
- Private e-mail address;
- Postal address and private telephone numbers;
The data related to the User’s Mentoring program completion include:
- Date of completion
- If the User was not in the salesforce database when connecting to the Platform, the User is informed that the following personal data are collected for the creation of a User account:
- First name;
- Last name;
- E-mail address;
- Date of Birth;
The User is informed that she/he cannot access the Platform without providing the mandatory data that is necessary for creating an account and authenticating the User.
- The User may publish, on her/his own initiative, content on the Platform after the creation of his User account. This content includes among others:
- Other personal details;
- Professional information and contact details;
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
IWL processes the User’s personal data when accessing the services offered by the platform for the following purposes:
- Management of the User account:
- Create and manage a User account;
- Manage the rights of the Users;
- Store Users’ personal data;
- Send useful information related to:
- IWL activities and events;
- IWL partner activities and events;
- Privileges and special offers reserved for IWL members;
- Send monthly IWL newsletter;
- Networking and activities:
- Foster networking among members;
- Connect members with other members;
- Enable IWL to identify potential speakers for IWL events;
- Improve the quality of the services offered by the Platform
- Improve the functionalities of the Platform
- Develop statistics on the actual use of the Platform
- Develop statistics on the different activities of the Platform
- VISIBILITY OF DATA ON THE PLATFORM
The User has the possibility to select the data she/he wants to hide from other Users. She/he can also make her/his entire profile invisible. To do so, the Unser has to go to her/his profile and select “confidentiality”.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
IWL informs the User that the personal data related to her/his User account is kept for the duration of her/his registration to the Platform.
The User can – at any time – deactivate her/his account on the Platform. The User will then lose access to the Platform and her/his profile will be invisible to other Users.
The User can – at any time – ask to be removed from the IWL database. The User will then lose access to the Platform and her/his profile will be permanently deleted.
Requests for deletion and resignation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COMMITMENT OF IWL
IWL commits to processing the User’s personal data in accordance with the data protection legislation and in particular to respect the following principles:
- To process the User’s personal data in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner;
- To ensure that the personal data processed are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- To make every effort to ensure that the personal data processed is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, and to take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regards to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay;
- To implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- To limit access to User data to persons duly authorized for this purpose.
- PERSONS AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS USER DATA
Only authorized persons working for IWL can access personal data. IWL makes every effort to ensure that this group of persons is kept to a minimum and to preserve the confidentiality and security of the User’s personal data.
IWL also uses trusted service providers who can, upon request, perform a range of operations on its behalf related to hosting and payment services. IWL may also use technology service providers and editors of specific tools integrated into the Platform for technical purposes.
IWL only provides service providers with the information necessary to perform their services and asks them not to use personal data for any other purpose. IWL uses its best efforts to ensure that all such trusted service providers process personal data only on documented instructions and provide sufficient guarantees, including confidentiality, expertise, reliability and resources, for the implementation of technical and organizational measures that meet the requirements of applicable law, including security of processing.
User data is stored in Switzerland.
- COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
IWL may, for logistical reasons, communicate the full names of Users participating in activities or events to third party organizers or speakers.
With the exception of the above, no personal data is transmitted to third parties without the prior consent of the User.